Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Asset Scheduler, based in Aberdeen.
Role-models compliance ensuring all activities are planned and conducted in line with HSE policy & the Life Saving Rules. Specific duties in this area include:
* Responsibility for ensuring that all/any associated corrective work orders on the asset weeps/seeps register are scheduled and executed in accordance with the company Hydrocarbon Release Reduction (HRR) process.
* Monitor and schedule work orders associated with an asset Non-standard Operational Risk Assessments (NOPRAS) in accordance with the company NOPRAS procedure.
* Proactively manage Safety Critical Maintenance Compliance in accordance with the company Safety Critical Maintenace Compliance Procedure.
* Chair regular review of Safety Criticial Equipment Failure (SCEF) performance, maintain SAP data integrity of same and ensure NOPRAS is raised where required.
* Support Maintenance Superintendent to ensure ICP findings are recorded within the CMMS and any associated NOPRAS raised/recorded where required.
* Undertake specified Emergency Response (ER) duties where designated by the asset.
* Co-ordination of ERRV sharing regarding overside work and heliops activities
Communicates effectively and consistently role models company values. Readily accepts accountability and insists on it from other key stakeholders interfacing with the role.
* Through strong relationship and communication skills influences the team to produce results through compliance with sound process providing coaching and direction to the wider team where required.
Carries out duties in such a manner as to maximise value/efficiency and minimise cost/waste.
In conjunction with the key interfaces/relationships coordinates and manages the activities of the asset production and maintenance departments. Activities include the management of, and require knowledge of, the following:
* Undertaking Work Order Scheduling as prescribed processes and procedures from inception to execution.
* Ensuring full adherence to the scheduling break-in process.
* Provide Maintenance related data figures for the Daily Asset Report
* Ensuring efficient scheduling and close out of work orders by the offshore operations/maintenance teams.
* Monitor backlog daily and conduct a look ahead within 28 day window to initiate SCMC or Business Critical Re-prioritisation process.
* Chair the offshore daily notification review and daily planning meetings.
* Undertaking quality control checks of SAP notifications and work orders through complete lifecycle and reporting.
* Responsible for maintaining the equipment out of service register.
* Chair the weekly offshore IAP Review Meeting and in collaboration with the Asset Planner produce and maintain the Work Order schedule.
* Provide support and is the interface for asset TAR planning activities.
* Responsibility for ensuring opportune outage register is maintained.
Collaborates effectively with all key interfaces and looks for opportunities to leverage their network and work with others to develop safe, practical and effective solutions.
* Work preparation and scheduling – works closely with all functions/departments to ensure achievable work plans are prepared and executed to meet asset performance objectives.
Continuous Improvement & Innovation
Continually develops improved ways of working through actively seeking feedback/input from colleagues and key stakeholders.
* Relevant technical qualification (C&G, ONC, HNC+).
* Industry/company recognised training in SAP PM module.
* Industry/company recognised training in P6.
* Appropriate level of experience within the oil and gas industry preferably gained within the offshore production operations environment.
* Experience understanding of scheduling work activities to meet resource levels and Asset priorities.
* High level of SAP PM skills, experience and understanding.
* Primavera P6 skills required.
* Demonstrable strong communication skills (oral and written) and leadership potential
* Demonstrable experience of adapting to /dealing with change and the coordination of multi-function/discipline teams.
* Ability to work using initiative and with minimum supervisory direction.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 935801.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.