Contracting & Procurement (CP) is accountable for acquiring all third-party goods and services for Shell business. Our purpose is to create value through simpler and more effective operations, connected to the business bottom line. Working closely with our business partners, we deliver RDS tail spend cost leadership and top-quartile end-to-end CP processes and operations to underpin the world’s most competitive supply chains. CP Operations is accountable for CP digital strategy, processes, systems design and implementation, operational excellence across source to pay, and commercial procurement activities.
• Work closely with Supply Chain Commercial Manager, Category Managers/Leads, Supply Chain Planning and Delivery team, as well as business stakeholders to efficiently and ethically deliver goods and services, executes Category Management commercial work plans, assuring supply of contracts at market competitive terms and conditions.
• Executes contracts with broad guidance (through Master Service Agreements) available; significant variations per supplier (or per category) requiring moderate negotiation.
• Manages complex processes and systems related to the department with moderate degree of cross-functional and cross-system linkages.
• Guides internal stakeholders (all departments) to obtain the best possible value for the business requirements and negotiates with external stakeholders to drive greater value.
• Expected to manage complex portfolio of Tactical and Operational contracts and to handle new demands assigned to Class of Business and category/categories according to Category Management Contracting & Procurement (CMCP) guidelines.
• Design and improve assigned supply chains with business partners, starting with inhouse/outsource choices and (re)designs, the contracting strategy and commercial tactics and post award contract management.
• Drive total cost reductions and value beyond ‘the usual’ (cash preservation/cost savings/process efficiency). Identify opportunities in the contract portfolio to create more value and/or to eliminate waste.
- Supply Chain Operations, Commercial, Planning, Inventory Mgmt., Project and Wells, Asset Operations.
- Collaboration with PETRONAS and upstream tenders, Leadership.
Downstream & Functions:
- Commercial, Growth (customer) mindset, Category Mgmt., Continuous Improvement, Energy Transition Programme (ETP), Leadership.
•4-15 years of professional CP experience – Contract Strategy building and Post-Award process,
•Practical knowledge of Category Management process – documented by participation in regional/global projects,
•Deal Making skills – proven by strong CI delivery (added advantage)
•Commercial savvy, business acumen, ability to work on numerous fronts across several initiatives,
•High-energy individual with entrepreneurial mindset, good people skills and the ability to deliver,
•Strong Business Partnering skills,
•Strong leadership and self-confidence in order to engage senior stakeholders,
•University degree or equivalent required,
•Professional CP qualification preferred, CIPS Certification (or similar) is an added advantage,
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.