Our client, an international windfarm operator, is currently searching for a Deputy Windfarm Commissioning Project Manager.
This position supports the Horsea 2 Offshore Windfarm.
- Start Date: 1st July 2021
- Location: Grimbsy (onshore)
- Duration: 13-17 months
- Work Schedule: Mon-Fri (8 hrs/day)
This Windfarm Commissioning Project Management team will, together with its organisation of Senior Authorised Persons & Control Engineers be responsible for managing and execution of the wind farm energisation, and subsequently commissioning & testing of the overall windfarm for verification of reliability, operability and grid code compliance. An enhanced test program developed by the Windfarm Commissioning team will support that delivery.
At present, the Onshore Substation is energised. Energisation of Offshore Substation will take place during Q3 2021.
Consequently, you will be stepping in into an ongoing project where a fast adaption and understanding of scope, deliverables and organisation are paramount for prompt execution.
An offshore rota will be established between the Windfarm Commissioning Management team and the Construction Package Management Team during peak period of the commissioning phase.
As Deputy Windfarm Commissioning Project Manager, this function requires:
- Proven several years of commissioning project management experiences from similar UK offshore windfarms
- A strong personal drive and proactive mindset
- Strong leadership and management skills for impactful communication with teams and stakeholders, development of team and influencing project performance
- Substantial track record in leading and motivating teams of highly skilled engineers and/or specialists
- Relevant technical education, for example a bachelor degree in electrical and/or mechanical engineering B.Sc./B.Eng, or equivalent
- Valid GWO & HUET certificate
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.