Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an E&I Engineer to work in their facilities located in Schiedam on a 12-month contract (potentially renewable).
Day to day responsibilities:
- You ensure assigned engineering activities are executed with a high degree of understanding of Electrical, instrumentation & telemetry systems requirements.
- The E&I Engineer is responsible for the selection of methods and procedures, performance of the work, and optimization of the design within the scope of the project specifications.
- The E&I Engineer ensures the design and installation of E&I equipment complies with international codes, Company specifications, and industry standards and regulations.
- Key Skills and Responsibilities: E&I Engineer shall be overall responsible for the E&I systems design, equipment selection and purchase activities. Interface with Clients and project stakeholders; relating to mooring system electrical and Instrumentation activities, e.g. project managers, technical authorities, onshore and offshore engineers.
- Coordinate and/or contribute in requisitioning, bids evaluation and Vendor documents review for E&I equipment and materials. Experience includes knowledge of power supplies (i.e. UPS & Solar panels), cabling, Instrument control systems, transmitters and detection instruments, telecom systems and LV distribution boards.
- Plan, schedule or coordinate the preparation of E&I documents or completion of activities for one or multiple mooring systems projects.
- Documents required to be prepared may be, but not limited to: technical philosophies, single line diagrams, engineering specifications, load/equipment lists, schematic diagrams, distribution panel drawings, data sheets, I/O list, Cause & effect diagrams, block diagrams and various layout drawings.
Previous education & experience required:
- The majority of the work will be part of multi-discipline projects for which good team player and communication skills are required.
- Role requirements Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Instrumentation / Telecommunication Engineering required.
- Minimum 6 years with relevant marine and/or E&I engineering experience.
- Excellent technical know-how and overview throughout engineering.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.