ELECTRICAL, INSTRUMENTATION, QC INSPECTOR
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, writes and sends to QC Supervisor non-conformances reports.
- Checks cable laying and cable identification.
- Performs all relevant loop checks.
- Updates as built drawings.
- Performs punch-listing operations.
- Checks power transformers, switchboard, accumulator battery, sockets outlet, lighting system.
- Performs visual inspections, dimensional test, checks rating and material for connection.
- Performs tests of continuity, insulation resistance.
- Calibrates safety valves.
- Calibrates instruments.
- Checks installation of instruments.
- Performs tests functional instruments.
- Checks pneumatic signal connection.
- Checks fiber optic cable.
- Performs test communication functionalities
- Verify special processes and the relevant workers’ qualifications.
- Witness the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Check conformity with the Quality Control Plan, obtain the relevant documentation, check procedures and equipment to be used in tests, controls and inspections, manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan.
- Minimum 5-7 Years’ experience in construction & commissioning activities in GCC area
- SWRO experience is a plus
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.