Youngsville – United States
Troubleshooting and repairing existing systems, Electronics Technicians are involved in overseeing various types of electronic systems and equipment. These professionals apply their knowledge of wiring diagrams and schematics, electronics operations, and functions of electronic parts to perform service and installations in electronic. These professionals typically work full-time offshore or office settings, depending on the Schlumberger needs. Those who are detail-oriented problem-solvers with strong eye-hand coordination usually make successful electronic technicians.Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and repair electronics systems.
- Test and repair various electronic systems or instruments.
- Install new electronic equipment and components.
- Update software and run tests on existing equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Maintain reports and manuals.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Two-year degree.
- +1 year of relevant experience.
- Mechanical skills, from reading wiring diagrams and schematics to using soldering equipment.
- Computer proficiency: familiarity with Windows and Microsoft Office applications, software installation, and programming.
- Candidate must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.