The HR Service Advisor will be part of HR Operations under Systems Support team. He/she will be accountable to resolve Managers’ and Employees’ and for HR Professionals for HR systems support and is responsible for the rapid and efficient resolution or escalation of requests to 2nd line support.
The service scope will cover functional and technical support and maintenance requests on HR systems (e.g. Workday, HR Online, Shell People, Salesforce, APRO, etc.) including the whole range of global and regional processes: Personnel Administration, Organization Management, Roles and Authorization, Compensation, Time Management, Talent Development (e.g. Competency Management, Performance Appraisal) and Learning. The scope includes all Workday and SAP-related process and system requests and will finally extend to include all HR related requests.
- Be the first point of contact for Employees and Managers seeking for support on requests, which are triggered by the use of Workday, HR Online, Shell People, Salesforce, APRO, etc.
- Assume ownership for cases and be – as result – responsible for case opening, case resolution, case escalation, and closure
- Seek for rapid and efficient resolution of requests, promptly resolving the majority of requests in first calls / chats / emails when first opening
- Investigate on requests which cannot be resolved by analyzing the nature of the request / diagnosing the problem and route them to the appropriate 2nd line support
- Maintain customer contact until request is resolved
- Follow up on resolution and inform customer on status
- Feed-back resolution to the customer
- Document and capture learning gained
- Contributes to continuous improvement and employee centricity and growing our value projects/initiatives
- Effective and efficient service provision in line with acceptable resolution time and Customer Satisfaction standards
- Ensure delivery of other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Fast-paced work environment requiring multi-tasking
- Manage escalated issues & queries efficiently and promptly
- Prioritization tasks and time
- High focus on quality of work
- Maintain credibility with customers
- Maintain strong working relationships with all parties involved
- Identifying and applying best practice to increase efficiency
- Cultural diversity
- Supports primarily Canada, US, Latin America and Philippine countries, but also supports other countries outside those mentioned (night)
- University Degree – preferably in HR or Information Technology or Computer Science, or any Business course
- Minimum 1-2 years related work experience
- Well-adept in Workday, Shell People (SAP), Salesforce, ServiceNow, etc.
- Well-versed in business partnering and stakeholder management
- Experienced in IT applications with a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Very good command of English both written and oral
- With analytical and problem solving skills
- Exhibits HR Shared Services “Service Excellence” behavioral standards
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.