Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit an IT Manager on a permanent basis based in Aberdeen, UK.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert and Single point of contact for IT Service Delivery for Petrofac in Europe and USA.
- Manage all operations related to IT infrastructure and service delivery.
- Understanding business cycles and ensure that recurring business process run smoothly.
- Organize, supervise, and develop local EUS, Service desk Team and Infrastructure team.
- Able to balance and execute multiple projects and demonstrate a sense of urgency to deliver on-time and on-budget
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Work with all stakeholders, contributors, and suppliers to ensure project deliverables are met to plan and to budget
- Work with other IT specialist areas to establish and assess the impact of possible solutions on related systems and processes
- Quickly learn new technologies and remain apprised of industry trends to assess emerging trends to advise and consult in solving company challenges.
- Create, monitor, and report a comprehensive set of metrics and KPIs based on the IT service deliverables and the agreements above.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends
- Work within the management structure to provide thought leadership on ITSM and ITIL process development, the current position, roadmap, and strategic direction.
- Manage change initiatives properly and in a systematically manner to ensure availability, performance and reliability of the systems impacted by change
- Active stakeholder and driver in underlying operations process and infrastructure, to direct continuous improvements across the supporting teams to meet existing customer contract/statement of work, Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) and compliance requirements.
- Own and lead the execution of the process development and improvement roadmap for multiple ITIL processes to improve alignment and business outcomes; partnering and collaborating with other teams to deliver an all-inclusive ITSM program for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent field.
- Minimum years of experience in leading and delivering IT Service Management and process management through a structured approach in a corporate environment.
- Experience in core technologies and software (Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle. Etc.)
- Experience in IT infrastructure, servers, storage, network, security, and Voice
- Strong knowledge of the principles and processes of infrastructure development
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.