The Master Data Maintainer’s primary responsibility is to maintain the SAP PM Asset Registry. This position requires teamwork and communications skills in order to effectively execute data management activities.
High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in applicable field is preferred
Two years of upstream oil and gas industry experience preferred
• Ensure SAP PM Asset registry is complete and accurate for the respective Business Unit.
• Collect and enter required data for Functional Locations and Equipment following the GHG, Maintenance, & COPAS rules for both Core & Characteristic data.
• Adhere to data standards to ensure data consistency.
• Ensure all regulatory requirements are kept complete and current.
• Process Material Transfers and ensure appropriate stakeholders are notified.
• Perform self-regulated data audits to ensure data quality.
• Monitor data quality dashboard to ensure data quality issues are corrected.
• Identify recurring data issues or opportunities for improvement regarding Preventative Maintenance master data management processes and quality.
• Participate in projects as part of a program supporting standard processes, policies, roles and technologies for the technical information used by the Business Units.
• Collect, analyze, review, document and communicate business needs and requirements to ensure that Data Management projects are aligned with business needs.
• Communicate appropriate aspects of data management with Superintendents, Foreman, EAM, Data Management.
• Establish trusted relationships with Superintendents, Foreman, Planner/Schedulers, Operators, Supply Chain and all others that will assist in keeping the SAP PM data evergreen.
• SAP PM experience
• Self-motivated and pro-active
• Proficiency in the use of all applications in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of data management and data governance best practices, with technical and subject matter knowledge in E&P data preferred
• Ability to understand, present, and monitor data quality metrics
• Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork and communications
• Excellent analytical and technical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.devonenergy.com.