Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Material Controller to work within their facilities located in Singapore.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates material procurement activities to ensure timely delivery of materials and equipment.
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications.
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of equipment, materials, parts, and assemblies between sections or departments according to production and shipping schedules or department priorities.
- Arranged transport materials/equipment from one department to another, manually or using material handling equipment to meet production schedules.
- Compiles and maintain manual or computerized records such as material inventory, receipts, reports and status and location of materials.
- Carries out technical evaluation of Materials Purchase Requisition initiated by Department and evaluates Vendors quotations in consultation with the end users and respective Division’s focal points.
- Clearly identified non conforming items received and with correction action is to be determined by the office. Informed Purchasing Manager if defective items or incorrect quantities are delivered and if any are found to be poor quality.
- Take delivery for spares and stored items to the vessel and check if the items are satisfied that the quantities and specification of the delivered goods match the information on the order. Checking deliveries against purchase orders for correctness for engine, electrical, electronics, technical hotel, a/c reefer and deck department to ensure that they are in accordance with specifications.
- Have experiences in material controller in oil and gas
*It is regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.