Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Power BI Support Specialist to work within their facilities located in The Woodlands, TX for an initial 3-month contract, likely to be extended.
Within this position, you will be responsible for the development and administration of BI tools.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Design, build and implement automated business intelligence reports and dashboards
- Migrate non-Power BI solutions (e.g., Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire) to Power BI
- Present beginner through advanced level training to individuals or larger groups (remotely and in person)
- Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI
- Create KPI, analytic, and dashboard solutions including design, development, deployment, data engineering, and data management projects and practices
Previous education and experience required:
- 5+ Years of experience in Power BI solutions
- Training experience
- Knowledge of data design, modeling, management, and visualization
- Knowledge of scripting languages and programming languages like R and Python
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.