Airswift has been tasked by one of its key clients to find an experienced Project Controls Coordinator IV to join their team on a 1-year contract assignment working in Houston, TX.
- The focus of this position is Field-level controls to support project during construction.
- Develop field project control Plan.
- Participate in the development of field controls deliverables including but not limited to score card template, RFP review process, progress report variance analysis, and change management procedure.
- Provide analysis and support to the project team related to construction contract management, forecast and budget analysis, schedule review, reporting of incurred costs and earned value measurements.
- Liaise with other field stakeholders to ensure engagement with the construction progress, changes, highlights and issues.
- Participate the weekly progress meeting. Provide the project team with accurate and timely field cost information and reporting.
- Ensure contract Controls requirements are received timely and reviewed for accuracy.
- LEMS entry, analysis and reconciliation.
- Vendor invoice reconciliation to LEMs as assigned.
- Participate in update meetings in the field related to cost, schedule and progress.
- Review contractors schedule and two weeks look ahead schedule.
- Communicate the potential risk or issue with PM, CM and scheduler.
- Need to stay at site as required.
- May exposure to noise, moving equipment and uneven surfaces.
- Post-secondary education in engineering or construction is preferred.
- Project Management Professional credential (PMP) is preferred
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in construction, specific knowledge and experience related to pipeline projects
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work with a minimum level of supervision
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in a team environment
- Computer skills using Power BI, Ecosys, Oracle, SAP and Microsoft Office products specifically Excel
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.