Our client, a major company in the Oil and Gas Industry, is looking for a Royalty Hotline Coordinator to work on an up to 6-months contract in Houston, TX.
- Will be responsible for providing support to the Royalty Hotline by answering royalty owner calls and responding to owner inquiries.
- Assist and support the Royalty Hotline by answering owner phone calls and responding to owner inquires via email
- Research customer information in SAP PRA, Salesforce, and PLADS and take any necessary steps to follow up on actionable items
- Perform any required system work in order to maintain customer information
- Submit requests to various groups to update customer information such as Tax ID and banking information
- Log customer phone calls and email inquiries in Salesforce
- Perform ad-hoc requests as needed to provide support to the Division Order Analysts and team
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- Prior call center or division order experience preferred
- Proficiency with Excel
- Understanding of SAP PRA and/or Salesforce
- Previous customer service experience and/or working for a hotline answering customer inquiries
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.