NES Fircroft are working with a leading Renewable Energy developer to recruit a Senior Asset Manager for their head office in Canberra, on a permanent basis.
- You will be responsible for managing all Operation and Maintenance dimensions of a group of operating assets, in line with the company’s strategic direction and in view of maintaining the highest value of the assets thanks to the maximization of their generated revenue and maintaining their operation capability over time.
- Responsibility for overseeing day to day technical and financial issues relating to the Assets overall performance, including managing the energy and certificates sales through/to the relevant entities (AEMO, CER, Off takers, etc.).
- Other responsibilities
– O&M preparation
– Early-generation monitoring as well as
– Managing the energy and certificates sales during the Construction phase.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring operations and maintenance performance targets are achieved
- Ensuring maintenance outcomes are achieved while fostering a planned maintenance culture
- Managing staff, liaising with O&M contractors and external consultants involved in preparation and execution of the Operation and Maintenance activities.
- Manage the energy and certificates sales through/to AEMO, CER, Off takers, etc.
- Prepare the budget forecasts for the O&M and update them on a monthly basis
- Prepare O&M reporting for Internal and external stakeholders in accordance with relevant agreements
Skills and experience required
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in the Engineering field
- Proven skills and experience in the supervision and co-ordination of operation and maintenance activities associated with renewable energy generation or similar operations
- Working knowledge and understanding of renewable energy plants and equipment such as solar or wind plants and associated electrical equipment, auxiliary plant and high voltage infrastructure from an asset management perspective
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.