Seeking a Talent Support / Recruitment Partner to work with one of our major clients in Esbjerg, Denmark on a 6-month contract.
Responsible for external recruitment and internal mobility cases and act as sparring partners to the Talent Developer (TD) within the functional area and for hiring managers.
The position is responsible for the entire internal and external mobility/recruitment life cycle from initial requisition to final hire, including organic contractors and staff hires. In addition, it is also expected to include a lot of work on sourcing organic service contractors with external stakeholders. Providing expertise, guidance and support, but also challenge the hiring managers to act as a Partner along the way to deliver high quality and on time recruitments.
• Manage all internal mobility and external recruitment activities related to the recruitment process; hereby including job ad creation, ongoing sparring with hiring manager, data tracking, sourcing and attend relevant interviews.
• Support the TDS Lead on optimize recruitment strategies, procedures, and tools to ensure efficient and cost-effective service delivery for the project
• Updating relevant tracking tools/sheets and systems for management reporting
• Developing and executing sourcing strategies for each recruitment in partnership with the hiring managers
• Responsible for building and maintaining effective relationships with all internal and external stakeholders, including coordination with managers.
• Build up and maintain: internal (BrassRing and Candidates Pools) and external (LinkedIn, referrals, networks etc.) pipelines to proactively source from based on business needs and priorities o relevant internal business and EVP knowledge in order to recognize and attract talent o market intelligence of the industry and its global labour market, also including relevant technical/functional disciplines in own account
• Analyze and determine applicant requirements and recruitment strategy based on hiring manager briefings
• Job ad creation and posting based on strong understanding of our brand
• Screen, coordinate and facilitate competency-based interviews with candidates, facilitate candidate reviews and selection of the right candidates in close collaboration with Talent Developer and hiring manager.
• Formulating and communicating employment offers to candidates and initiate the onboarding process when the candidates accept the offers
• Responsible for executing the entire offer process in close collaboration with TD’s and Compensation & Benefits (if needed) according to internal/external benchmark, according to policies.
Including TD support:
• Support the Talent Developer various tasks and projects fx. Data overviews creations, participates in CODIR meetings when needed or support campaigns role out when needed.
• You are coordinate administrative and logistical actions during mobilities with the various stakeholders (managers, Talent Developer, Subsidiaries, TGI, recruitment, collaborators).
• Responsible for data in Brassring and positions in HR4U System. Alignment with HR Services for data updates and clean up
• Sending of pre-assignment e-mail, issuance and dissemination of notice of change of situation.
• Participate in the implementation of the main acts of management and monitoring of TEPDK employees, in support of the Talent Developer of one or more structures (management of TGI employees, monitoring of expatriations, recovery of administrative procedures linked to expatriate and inpatriate employees, administrative follow-up linked to the retirement of employees). Context and environment
• Act as a trusted partner to the TD and hiring managers on sourcing and recruitment strategy and operations with the aim of attracting and hiring the right talent to the account/business units responsible for.
• Join a dynamic Talent Developer team in an international environment and actively participate in implementing the ambition of the well-being.
• You will get an opportunity to be part of building a world class in-house recruitment function, for a major oil & gas company. You will be a proactive and central player in a strong, multinational and diverse team of skilled Partner and sourcing/branding specialists, who value collaboration and are passionate about attracting the right people, in the right place at the right time.
• Act as a company representative in the best way possible, as you will be very much exposed to both internal and external stakeholders
• Be able to manage broad and complex stakeholders network Accountabilities • Responsible for driving recruitment and sourcing tasks in own account/business unit and to decide on hiring actions with relevant hiring manager(s)
• Support and drive frontline HR focusing on the business need in cooperation with the TD team.
• To ensure compliance and high quality data within Group Data and Recruitment Policy and GDPR
• To ensure quality recruitment as per plan in timely and efficient manner with a constant involvement of line management
• To ensure alignment between the Company’s recruitment strategy, and its business needs
• BSc/MSc in HR or similar relevant education coupled with experience as an in-house recruiter or from a recruitment agency, preferably within the oil/gas industry recruiting for highly complex technical roles
• Good communication skills
• Experience with technical recruiting for high scale projects
• Have good listening skills and a keen sense of confidentiality.
• Ability to work with a network of correspondents internally as well as externally
• Experienced in proactive attracting, sourcing and pipelining of both active and passive candidates based on business and industry acumen and an ability to spot talent
• Know how to network and show solidarity.
• Demonstrated strong skills in running interviewing, logical and personality assessments and offer management processes.
• Demonstrated strong skills in rapport and relationship building with candidates at all levels and across different cultures
• Able to act as a partner and courageous advocate with a credibility to form strong relationships with hiring managers, agreeing on and prioritizing critical roles and to influence key decisions
• Curious on the industry and actively seeking relevant market and industry knowledge
• Meticulous, structured and detailed approach in handling candidates through application tracking system, sourcing and pipelining tools (BrassRing, HR4U, LinkedIn etc.)
• Advanced command of verbal and written English
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.